Thursday, April 8, 2010

Too busy being angry....

I recently I went and seen "Why did I get married too" and was floored with the overwhelming message that I received. We spend most of our adult live too busy being angry with one another. Being angry doesn't just include yelling it includes being spiteful, saying things to people to hurt them, and ignoring people. I am no stranger to all of these and I must admit that I have wasted a tremendous amount of my life being angry about anything and everything. Whether it be my personal situation, what people do to me, how I give and don't get, etc. Honestly all anger is neither here nor there in the bigger picture of life. There are way too many things to be happy about. So as much as I can I will dwindle my posts that are negative or not upbeat. I implore all my readers to assist me with this!
If you are reading this post and getting angry you need to check yourself. Stop spending so much time being angry and denying being angry. Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment