Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can't win for loosing!

It was recently brought to my attention that I never mentioned that I was married! Apparently I am a trying to hide from the world that I am in fact married. Well the "truth" is I have been married for almost 4 years as of November 2009. Recently I have been tremendously stressed out and over the past year I have really learned what it's like to truly make mistakes and pay for them. Truth is I'm not a bad guy. Even though there are people around me that would like the world to believe so. So whoever has a problem with me I say thank you. Thank you for being a spur in my side, thank you for letting me know every time I make a mistake, thank you for continuing to remind me that I will never measure up to you. Again Shawn DeeWayne Stephens is married and this blog isn't about "hooking" up. It was merely meant to be a bird's eye view in my world. But obviously even with something as benign about this personal blog; I CAN'T WIN FOR LOOSING!!!! I am signing off from this blog for good.....see you on the other side of happiness. If you're already there please leave the light on.

2 comments:

  1. I will commend you! And pat you on the back! Whoever reads any of your blogs can plainly see that you are a married man and a devoted father! Do not ever think that you are losing.

    Head held high at ALL times little brother!

    Your happiness shines in the eyes of your little girls. I enjoy reading your blogs so that I can stay up to date with you and your family. I enjoy seeing you be the best Father and man that you can be!

    It is bullshit that anyone would interpret this in any other manner!

    Much Love,
    A'litta

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE A WINNER! in everthing you do. this little blog is my piece of JOY! please don't take that from me GRANNY! Throuhg tech. I'm givin the opportunity to watch you and your family grow. Life can sometimes be very hard.but know God dos'nt hold our mistake over our head make us feel defeated and hopeless. This to shall pass. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path.Prov. 3.5-6.and remember the Serenity Prayer. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Shawn I commend you you are a wonderful amazing child of God. continue to look up and know we your family love you very much. This to shall pass. love Mom,

    ReplyDelete