Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daddy Daycare: Day 1 Recap

Yesterday I started my 2 week journey of working from home and caring for Zoe. Needless to say I was kind of nervous. Not really sure why but I was. Zoe was very good for me and let me get quite a bit of work done. I think these next 2 weeks are good for me because it will give me time to bond with Zoe. I must admit I envy women and how our society makes accomidations for them to be able to stay at home with pay. I really think that the laws should change to allow every father at least 2 weeks off for maternity leave. I mean we live in a world where there is a shortage of active fathers and I think that allowing that person paid time off to bond with their kid(s) would change some men's mind. Maybe, maybe not...

Word of the day? Schedule
Fathers women are pretty darn good at this and I think that is the secret to great parenting....

No comments:

Post a Comment