Sunday, April 17, 2011

Overcoming negativity

I think it's easy for people to tell you to e positive. Honestly it takes more of an investment to be positive rather than negative. I think that almost every situation can be looked at from both mindsets. Overall I would classify myself as a pretty positive person but I am definitely mindful that I could view certain situations as negative. Anger is something that I have focused on controlling when people do things that I would never do. My words of today are "stay positive". Don't pray for revenge or equality. What is happening is supposed to happen. If you feel that someone has done something wrong to you take it as a learning lesson and change something about yourself or your situation to disallow it from happening ever again. That's what I'm going to do; stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment