Thursday, November 5, 2009

Find the small pieces in life....

Sometimes it's hard to stay positive in a world filled with so much resentment and hatred. Everyone demands forgiveness and yet no one gives it. The old saying "I will forgive but I wont forget", is the most overly used oxy-moronic statement known to man. I have seen valleys and mountain tops and I know this; I must continue to find the small pieces in my life that keep it alive. I must surround myself with people that love me unconditionally, I must forgive and forget, I must love and let love. Defining what a man is has been challenging for me at times in my life. I didnt have a stellar example of what a man is in mine. Although I didnt I feel that I am a good example of a man that has made mistakes, a man that does love beyond boundaries, a man that is human. I have never claimed to be perfect and if I am close to it then I will run from it. All this said I must continue to find the small pieces in my life that keep me alive.....

Breathe Shawn....exhale

No comments:

Post a Comment