Wednesday, November 18, 2009

People Are....

I recently heard a saying that "People are what they do". I think throughout my life I have denied this statement adamantly until now. In the past I gave the benefit of the doubt (not all the time) to people that hurt me. What I know now is if someone is doing you wrong or not treating you in the way you deserve to be treated then they never will. If people cannot compromise, cannot forgive and forget, always have to get the last word; then they always will be that way. I must admit that is a hard pill to swallow because I have always considered myself a fair person; for the most part. Not perfect but I know this...."People are what they do". If you don't do anything about it then you accept that treatment. I know now....

No comments:

Post a Comment